Version 1.0 from 01.10.2020
These are the rules which govern the provision of slot games for “real” money use by Betago Ltd. on www.betago.com. When participating in any of the above mentioned games, each player agrees to these Slot Rules and the General Terms and Conditions of Betago. The Betago Slots are operated and offered by Betago Ltd. under the terms of the bilateral contract entered into between Betago Ltd and each player.
The player acknowledges that Slot games amount to gambling, that the risk of losing money is implicit, and that his involvement is entirely voluntary. On the other hand, there is no right to participation on the side of the player and he accepts that the operator is entitled to restrict, limit or block the access of certain players at his own discretion.
For any questions concerning these Betago Slots, please refer to [email protected].
Rules for the Betago Slots
- The computer software Betago Ltd. makes available to the player is owned by third parties, namely by all type 1 gaming services providers as listed in the General Terms of Conditions. All of these software systems are protected by copyright and protection of intellectual property laws. The player may use the software only for personal and recreational purposes in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- In certain jurisdictions Jackpots Games are offered. The player acknowledges that the information given by the jackpot display during the game is updated on a regular basis but, is not in real time. Therefore, the displayed value may not be 100% accurate. After the jackpot has been won, the exact amount will be calculated according to the number of rounds played up to the moment when the jackpot is won.
- The player is not allowed to use any error, virus, bug, defect or inconsistency ("bug") in the software for his own advantage, or to the disadvantage of other players, at any time. Furthermore, the player undertakes to report any such bug to customer service immediately upon discovery of the same.
- Any person acting in breach of these rules or any other terms and conditions applicable to the Betago Slots may be disqualified from participating in general, as well as from special promotions, special offers or bonuses without further notice. If it is determined by Betago that funds won by the player were from an account that had obtained these winnings fraudulently and in breach of these Betago Slots Rules Betago reserves the right to retain those funds. Any player involved in any form of suspected fraudulent activity will be reported to the authorities in charge.
- Betago Ltd. operates Slot products in which the player takes part either in the "play for fun" mode, without staking any money, or as a real money player in the "play for real" mode, staking money. In order to play for real money, the Betago Account needs to hold sufficient credit.
- In order to play Betago Slots, the player needs to credit his Betago account by using one of the payments methods offered by Betago. Winnings need to be withdrawn from the Betago account by requesting a pay-out transfer.
- For detailed game instructions players are referred to the individual description provided when uploading any game in Betago Slots.
The use of robotic, mechanical, electronic, or other devices to automatically make playing decisions in any game, whether as a guest or real player is strictly prohibited save where such devices are provided, or specifically authorized in writing by Betago Ltd. Any use of such prohibited mechanical or electronic devices may result in sanctions, at sole discretion of Betago, including exclusion from further play.
Each clause contained in these rules shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses shall remain with full force and effect.